Ours is a story of hope...and standing for something more. So far, I am the voice to our experiences. You get to be the judge of whether there's something valuable for you in the stories of our lives.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
My hope
I started this blog with mixed emotions. I'm at such a different place in my life right now. I'm more keenly aware of the impact ALL my choices have had on my family, including the choice to go on The Dr. Phil Show 6 years ago. So today, I choose to create an "Update" where I can have my own voice. Not edited for TV. No storyline created by a Writer / Producer. No "spin" for media attention and ratings. I have no attachment to any outcome here. If no one cares, so be it. If everyone cares, great. I hope I have a worthy message.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment